Tuesday, May 6, 2014

So I finally broke down and created a blog! It's something I've been meaning to do for quite some time, but I have to be honest.  It's hard to take time away from my true passion, which is creating jewelry to write about it! But I think this will help with my creativity actually.  There are times when I have to step back from the designing table so that I'm better able to design when I come back.

I'm getting geared up for an event this weekend, Apple Blossom Festival in Red Hook.  It is an outside event and I am praying the rain holds out.  Last year, it rained horribly on this event and it wasn't pretty.  Besides being in production mode, I am in the process of creating a mailing list to bring with me on Saturday.  I'm going to be offering a giveaway at the event to anyone who signs up for my new newsletter.  And come to think of it, I might have to do something similar for my blog!

Well, I'm going to keep this short and sweet for my first post.  Please come back, because I plan on adding all the latest insider information on my jewelry here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment